Are you a blogger? Looking for some more storage in your home but short on space?
If your answer is yes to both of the above – then we have a solution for you!
We are giving one blogger a month the chance to create their very own storage or shelving solution to suit their home FREE with Shelfstore!
All you have to do is head on over to our online design wizard and you can create the system you’ve always wanted in your home. All we ask in return is that you post a blog about Shelfstore on your website giving feedback about our product and service – along with a number of images (including a before and after image) of your new system and links going back to the Shelfstore website.
How it works
- You create a shelving system with our online design wizard (no backboards included in this offer).
- Take screen shots of the system you have created on our online design wizard and send it back to us.
- We will then approve your project and arrange a delivery date with you as a well as an agreed date for your Shelfstore blog to go live.
The versatile nature of the Shelfstore system means that you can bring your ideas to life and make the most of the awkward space in your home…
Terms and Conditions:
– Spend: £300 minimum. £1000 maximum
– Backboards will not be included.
– You must include images and links back to the Shelfstore website in your blog, including one going back to our online design wizard: http://www.shelfstore.co.uk/shelving.asp
– Only one blogger a month will be chosen.
– You must send us your blog post before publishing.
– You must let us know if you’ve had any problems with your delivery so we can amend (before you write your blog post).
– Remember we’re giving you the opportunity so positive feedback is welcome.